- Can I use MapSphere in offline mode during my trip?
Yes. MapSphere can work without Internet. In this case all its Online features are disabled (users, groups, trips) but you can continue working with GPS and already downloaded maps.
- Where can I get DirectX for MapSphere?
- How much does MapSphere cost?
The MapSphere application is free of charge.
- I did not find my question here. What should I do?
- How to connect a GPS receiver to MapSphere?
You can connect your GPS receiver to your computer using a cable or via Bluetooth (it depends on the type of your GPS). After that in MapSphere choose GPS | Connect.
- How to connect Garmin GPS receiver with USB interface to MapSphere?
MapSphere does not directly support some of Garmin GPS receivers with USB interface since they do not have NMEA output.
We can suggest you to create a virtual COM-port using one of the utilities like Garmin Spanner or GPSGate.
- How to connect DeLorme Earthmate GPS receiver to MapSphere?
You will need a special driver like this one. Then, please make sure that no other program blocks the COM-port (this may be DeLorme software for example).
- Can I find my lost/stolen phone using MapSphere?
No. MapSphere does not provide such services.
- Can I use my GPS tracker with MapSphere?
MapSphere supports a number of GPS/GPRS trackers, for example, GlobalSat GS-TRAQ TR-203.
We can help you in configuring your GPS tracker for MapSphere. You need to make a request using the support online form.
If your GPS tracker model is not yet supported on our server, we can consider the possibility to implement this feature.
- Is it possible to prepare a route for my future travel and store it in MapSphere?
No. There is no such possibility in MapSphere. MapSphere does not support routes.
- Can I use MapSphere for turn-by-turn driving directions?
No. Turn-by-turn directions, routing, trip planning and similar functions are not supported by MapSphere.
- Can I use Course-up display mode while driving?
Not exactly; you can make use of the Head-up display mode. Choose GPS | Track up to toggle between this and North-up modes.