MapSphere is a mapping application for Windows.
You can download and use it for free.
What is in this version?
- Automatic downloading of maps and satellite images
- 2D and 3D modes, customizable views
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Geocoding and uploading photos
- Geocaching support
What to do next
Do not forget to create your free MapSphere account.
Continue with registration.
Please consider downloading more mapping data plugins
If you have got an iPad, you can install MapSphere Trip & Photo Viewer
to browse trip photos
and MapSphere GPS Logger to record your GPS track.
You may be also interested in our new free tool for editing
GPS tracks. Please try GPS Track Editor
- Operating System: Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.6GHz+ or AMD 1600 XP+
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB free space
- Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
- Graphics Card: 64 MB, DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Screen: 1280x1024, "32-bit True Color"
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: 800 MHz processor
- Memory: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 30 MB free space
- Internet connection
- Graphics Card: 32 MB, DirectX 9.0 compatible
- Screen: 800x600, "16-bit High Color"